Home » » My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper

My Sister's Keeper
1078588

My Sister's Keeper

  • Imdb_id : 1078588
  • Tagline : Based on the Best Selling Novel
  • Production_companies : Mark Johnson Productions
  • Release_date : 2009-06-26
  • Popularity : 1.041866
  • Budget : 30000000
  • Country : United States of America
  • Revenue : 49200230
  • Original_language : en
  • Poster : http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w185/rViNhZ10YdEmuis2g5wkxcEUJsA.jpg
  • Spoken_languages : Hrvatski
  • Status : Released
  • Audience_rating : 6.9
  • Audience_score : 251
  • Original_title : My Sister's Keeper
  • Backdrop : http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/w780/jmIEKbkqPbZPSwT6AGBxCvnkRZI.jpg
  • Runtime : 109
  • Title : My Sister's Keeper
  • Genre : Drama,
  • .


Casts :
  • Evan Ellingson Character (Jesse Fitzgerald)
  • Keith Kraft Character (Paramedic (uncredited))
  • Alec Baldwin Character (Campbell Alexander)
  • Nicole Marie Lenz Character (Gloria)
  • Abigail Breslin Character (Andromeda Fitzgerald)
  • Heather Wahlquist Character (Aunt Kelly)
  • Rick Salomon Character (Bailiff Bert)
  • Joan Cusack Character (Judge De Salvo)
  • Frank Peluso Character (Bailiff #2)
  • Cameron Diaz Character (Sara Fitzgerald)
  • Emily Deschanel Character (Dr. Farquad)
  • Frank Cassavetes Character (Gus)
  • Chris Kinkade Character (Dr. Nguyen)
  • Sofia Vassilieva Character (Kate Fitzgerald)
  • Jason Patric Character (Brian Fitzgerald)


Crew :
  • Hillary Sherman Job as : Producer.
  • Nick Cassavetes Job as : Screenplay.
  • Scott Goldman Job as : Producer.
  • Toby Emmerich Job as : Executive Producer.
  • Jeremy Leven Job as : Screenplay.
  • Jon Hutman Job as : Production Design.
  • Chuck Pacheco Job as : Producer.
  • Mark Kaufman Job as : Executive Producer.
  • Jodi Picoult Job as : Novel.
  • Mendel Tropper Job as : Executive Producer.
  • Mark Johnson Job as : Producer.
  • Nancy Green-Keyes Job as : Casting.
  • Alan Heim Job as : Editor.
  • Nick Cassavetes Job as : Director.
  • Jim Flynn Job as : Editor.
  • Diana Pokorny Job as : Executive Producer.
  • Steven Posen Job as : Producer.
  • Stephen Furst Job as : Executive Producer.
  • Aaron Zigman Job as : Original Music Composer.
  • Merideth Finn Job as : Executive Producer.
  • Caleb Deschanel Job as : Director of Photography.
  • Matthew Barry Job as : Casting.


Releases :
  • DK Release_date : 2010-02-09.
  • US Release_date : 2009-06-26.
  • DE Release_date : 2009-08-27.
  • GR Release_date : 2009-07-09.
  • GB Release_date : 2009-06-26.


Agctext :
  • My Sister's Keeper (2009) - IMDb Executive producer Dave Erickson tells IMDb what fans can learn from the new Season 1 Special Edition DVD commentary and serves up some key tidbits about Season 2.
  • My Sister's Keeper Movie Trailer - YouTube Learn more about My Sister's Keeper at books.simonandschuster.ca/My-S Now a feature film starring Cameron Diaz Jodi Picoult's New York Times
  • My Sister's Keeper Movie Trailer - YouTube Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin team up to bring you My Sister's Keeper a moving and powerful story about love and betrayal Based on the best selling
  • My Sister's Keeper Reviews - Metacritic My Sister's Keeper movie reviews & Metacritic score Sara and Brian Fitzgerald's life with their young son and their two-year-old daughter Kate is forever
  • Jodi Picoult · My Sister’s Keeper Reread the prologue to My Sister's Keeper Who is the speaker? Is it the same person you thought it was the first time you read it? What is the metaphorical relevance
  • My Sister's Keeper (film) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Year Award Category Recipient Result 2009 Teen Choice Award Choice Summer Movie Drama My Sister's Keeper Won 2009 ALMA Awards Outstanding Actress in Motion
  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult — Reviews Discussion My Sister's Keeper has 789,979 ratings and 28,751 reviews Lindsay said Have you ever read a book that really pissed you off? Pissed you off so much all
  • My Sister's Keeper - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia Jodi Picoult My Sister's Keeper 2004 novel by Jodi Picoult My Sister's Keeper 2009 film adaptation of the Jodi Picoult novel Other media Novels My Sister's
  • My Sister's Keeper (2009) - Rotten Tomatoes - Movie Trailers My sister's is about a sister that has to give up her some of her body to save her sister's life against her will by her parents It got to the point that the girl
  • My Sister's Keeper A Novel (Wsp Readers Club) Jodi My Sister's Keeper A Novel (Wsp Readers Club) [Jodi Picoult] on *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers Jodi Picoult tells the story of a girl who decides


Overview :
    Sara and Brian live an idyllic life with their young son and daughter. But their family is rocked by sudden, heartbreaking news that forces them to make a difficult and unorthodox choice in order to save their baby girl's life. The parents' desperate decision raises both ethical and moral questions and rips away at the foundation of their relationship. Their actions ultimately set off a court case that threatens to tear the family apart, while revealing surprising truths that challenge everyone's perceptions of love and loyalty and give new meaning to the definition of healing.


.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Header Right

 
Copyright © 2013. free film to watch - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger